The O.H.T. is a secret order intended to reach the high goals: Human releasing and advancing to the Light, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge and Strength by means of Beauty, Courage and Intellect on the base of the Universal Brotherhood.
To join the Order is to tie yourself to the hermetism which has become the source of all motions that help Human advance and enlightenment.
The Candidates passing through a number of initiations, are involved step by step to a perception of the truths which are not even observed by uninitiated men.
The O.H.T. Goals can be understood only by its high adepts, but speaking about the Order directly, it teaches all branches of the hermetism; its program covers all kinds of human life activity and aspirations.
The most ground aspects of the Order tasks and principles can be given using the concept of a Secret Brotherhood that implies mutual cooperation of each for good to all.
The Order unites people with similar interests and knowledge. All disputes are resolved by the Supreme Council. Besides in the case of any problem there is a possibility to consult for free at the Order forum. Tolerance, cordiality and assistance are guaranteed to each and to all who wants to realize his or her Will or a genuine life goal. Social unity and association, cultural and educational abilities, mutual support in any case of any problem are the main advantages of the Order membership. The O.H.T. Structure like structures of mason communities or ancient secret schools is based on consecutive steps of initiations to the corresponded degrees.
In order to become an adept of the O.H.T. there is enough to pass the Hermetic initiaion and apply the
The full circle of the O.H.T. initiations
2) jnior adept,
4) senior adept,
The Order Statute
The Base Statements
1. The O.H.T. is a secret order intended to reach the high goals: Human releasing and advancing to the Light, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge and Strength by means of Beauty, Courage and Intellect on the base of the Universal Brotherhood.
2. The O.H.T. consists of the Full members (junior adepts and higher) and Candidates to the Full members (neophytes). For a peculiar service to the O.H.T. each person can be given Honorary membership.
3. The O.H.T. accepts all persons who agree to the established rules and also initiated into the secrets of esoteric sciences or those who are eager to get such knowledge. In consequence of this, all who can cause the general displeasure by their hostile behavior or by systematic violence of the established rules are expelled. All O.H.T. members must be polite in intercommunications and treat the common weal more then personal.
4. In order to become a Candidate to the Full member the O.H.T. (neophyte) you need to apply to the Head of the O.H.T. in written form. The application is considered by The Order Supreme Council and is suggested if finds it possible to accept, defer or deny to the applicant.
The Candidates have rights to participate in all public sessions of the O.H.T., discuss all topics released to public view except the organization questions of the O.H.T.
The Candidates who've passed the Hermetic initiation are affiliated as the Full members of the O.H.T. and become junior adepts.
5. On order to get the Full membership there is a must to be 2 months as a Candidate, take an active part in all actions and give evident proofs of the knowledge and persuasions and also absolute submission to the O.H.T. rules and wish to make common cause with colleagues.
6. The O.H.T. is governed by the Head of the Order and by the Supreme Council consisting of three Full members of high degree. The Coordinators submit directly to the Supreme Council.
7. The Order Supreme Council is to care of the O.H.T. interests. It administrates in the general and controls all the O.H.T. rules observance. The Order Supreme Council is elected by majority of all the Full members votes.
8. The Order Supreme Council is to consider preliminarily all the requests and suggestions and take them into a common consideration.
The Order Supreme Council can consider all the current affairs in all the time when finds it necessary.
Members of the Order Supreme Council and its Coordinators who have taken no participation in the O.H.T. affairs during three weeks without prior notification are considered as taken off their authorities and are to be replaced by others.
9. The Order Supreme Council decisions are pronounced by the majority of the Council votes; and the Head of the Order has the veto.
10. To cover expenses of the O.H.T. all its members bring in at a time entrance fee set at the beginning of the year and also bring in yearly membership fees as conditioned.
On their confirmation the Full members of the O.H.T. bring in at a time entrance fee set at the beginning of the year.
11. All members should assist each other to resolve O.H.T. common affairs.
12. The Order Supreme Council willing to hold the unity and spirit of mutual favor can expel any member who breaks behavior ethic norms or is at open enmity with other members of the O.H.T. The expulsion is performed just and only after preliminary official reproof and after explanations from the blamed member if he(she) finds them necessary to give. The conclusion to expel is pronounced by The Order Supreme Council and approved by the majority of votes.
13. Each member leaving the O.H.T. of his own will or expelled for breaking the rules cannot demand back the money he brought in.
14. This Statute can be changed. The suggestions to change are to be sent to the Order Head and must be approved by The Order Supreme Council.
To enter in The ORDER of HERMES TRISMEGIST